Saturday, November 12, 2011

My first Tag purchase

Was notified of the sale event by a dear friend.  Though I knew that I had to go early but was stuck at work.

Alas when I reached, I was one of the last customers to enter and all the enviable models were long gone.

The sales staff (many of whom were boutique managers of sorts) said that queue started forming as early as 8am!

Was salivating after the Tag Heuer’s Monaco but it was not to be.  It had apparently, sold out by 10 am.

To cut the story short, after hemming and hawing, I decided to get this:

Iphone Pics 003

The Aquaracer 2000 series

They only had the gents size but that is ok.  Cos I love big watches.  After a 50% discount, I can say that it is a pretty good buyWinking smile

Slowly and surely, I am making my way up to a Rolex (I hope)

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment